Friday, June 28, 2002

That's not a pecan, it's a LoJack transmitter.


I'm an ice cream purist. I believe ice cream should be smooth, simple, and elegant, like Häagen-Dazs--not complicated and heterogeneous like Ben & Jerry's.
Give me coffee over Chunky Monkey ® any day.
However, Ben & Jerry's do have one thing going for them: a combination lock for pints of their ice cream.



'Course, a determined thief can just cut through the cardboard.
The only true safety is to eat the whole pint in one sitting. It's always worked for me.



3 comments:

  1. Mmm... Rick's Rather Rich reopened recently (alliteration!) here in the South Bay. I dunno if ginger does it for you, but their White Chocolate Ginger ice cream is something else...
    Sorry. Carried away. The combination lock for pints of ice cream is nifty, but I agree, your solution is better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark VandeWetteringJuly 1, 2002 at 3:09 AM

    Strangely enough, having left over ice cream has never been a problem for me. I think I'll pass on the lock, and just buy more ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn you, you lactose tolerants! Damn you and your sweet flavored frozen food containing cream or butterfat (and usually eggs)!!

    ReplyDelete