Monday, May 5, 2003

Finally back!

After a physical move down the street, two virtual moves (from a server in my living room to a hosting service, then to another hosting service), and endless procrastination due to an in-progress overhaul of MonkeySpeak's codebase, I caved in and decided to switch to Movable Type. (Previously, the site was based on my own PHP/MySQL code.) All in all, I'm happy to be using a solid and complete codebase, and one which is not subject to my own fleeting spare time.

So, welcome back. Please forgive the bland decor--I'm working on it. In the meantime, I wanted to get the site back up, as a symbol of progress and as evidence that I haven't given up completely.

Oh--and once I figure out the format Movable Type wants, I'll import the entries from the old codebase.

No comments:

Post a Comment