Monday, December 9, 2002

Dwelling On Things


[Posted by Noah:]


For those that haven't heard, I'm a homeowner as of very recently. I completed moving in at about 3:00 this morning (December 9th). Things are still a mess but I plan to have it in shape to receive guests by Friday. That's important, because that's the housewarming party!



If any of you are interested and will be in Fremont, CA on Friday, December 13th, email me (angelbob at this domain) for the party URL! That goes for friends, acquaintances and general internet stalkers.



No pictures yet, but I'll post a link to some later on. Basic stats: 3 bedroom, 1 bath, 2-car garage, ~5200 sq ft lot, hot tub in the back. My housemate is Brian Kidder. Some of you CMU folks may remember him.



1 comment:

  1. Congrats Noah! I envy all home owners and I can't wait until we purchase something. I can't even imagine the feeling of punching holes in the walls to run cable and not having to worry about getting a deposit back!! Good luck with your new home.

    ReplyDelete